"Excellence is the Expectation"
Here's What's Happening:
Student Internship Opportunity ~ Harney County Economic Opportunity Analysis: Follow this link for more information
Notice to Families of Students Who Did Not Participate in or
Complete Summative Testing in Spring 2020
Food Bank Information:
Virtual Board Meetings: To access ALL Budget Board and School Board meetings for the remainder of the year virtually, follow this link.
Accepting Letters of Interest to serve on Crane Elementary School Board: The Crane Elementary School District #4 Board of Directors is accepting letters of interest to fill a vacant seat on the Elementary School Board. Interested candidates must be legally registered voters and a resident within the district for one year immediately preceding the appointment. Letters must be submitted no later than August 5, 2020. Interested residents may submit a letter to the Crane School Office. Please address the letter to Board Chair Matt Zander.
Join by phone
+1 575-414-0339 PIN: 412 832 380#
- Stakeholder Survey for Student Success Act
- Harney County Vaccination Rates
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information
- Report to the Community: Division 22 Standards for Public Elementary and Secondary Schools 2018-19 Assurances - Harney School District 4
- 2019-20 Annual Notice for Statewide Tests
- 2019-20 30-day Notice and Opt-out Form
High School Assistant Football Coach-Seasonal ~
Activity & Substitute Bus Drivers ~ Follow this link for more information
School Fax # 541-493-2051
School Phone # 541-493-2641